Another intern’s point of view.
I’m super pumped about Twilight star Ashley Greene becoming the new mark. Brand Ambassador! She garnered a lot of buzz last week with an exclusive interview on E! News and an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live as a special guest.
Ashley is definitely more than a one-hit wonder though – this girl is a former model (and one of People’s World’s Most Beautiful Women of 2010) who became an indie darling at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival with her film Skateland. She also has four movies coming out in the upcoming year!
Celebrity Makeup Artist Vanessa Scali’s top tips for creating Ashley Greene’s makeup look at the Jimmy Kimmel Live show include:
Image courtesy of mark.
- mark. get a tint Tinted Moisturizer Lotion SPF 15 in Buff/Natural
- mark. good riddance Hook Up Concealer in Light/Medium
- mark. matte-nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder in Buff/Natural
- mark. just pinched Instant Blush Tint in Spicy
- mark. keep it going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow in Entourage
- mark. make it big Lash Plumping Mascara in Raven
- mark. gloss gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain in Bare
Check out meetmark.com here to get your look!
– Makenzie Davies, skincare marketing intern